What do you think of when you think of the Fall season? Pumpkin spice... long walks in the crisp air... apple orchards... pumpkins... porch decorations... the smell of cinnamon... and of course – leaves changing colors. Aaaahhhhh. When you hold this hand sewn leaf card in your hand, you may not smell pumpkin spice but it will make you smile. It's hand pierced then stitched with autumn colors to create a frame-able work of art. When the recipient opens this envelope they will think of past days of jumping in leaf piles and good things. Handmade cards are the best!
- Hand sewn with DMC or Sullivans brand of 100% Egyptian cotton embroidery floss
- Sewn on 65 lb acid and lignin free cardstock paper
- Design secured with a premium double sided adhesive, acid free, heat resistant and incredibly sticky tape onto 110 lb acid and lignin free cardstock white paper
- A2 Kraft envelope included. Card fits into a 4.3" x 5.75" (10.9cm x 14.6cm) envelope
- Created in a smoke-free environment