Calling all paleontologists or fossil lovers! Inspired by prehistoric fossils, this Megalodon shark tooth rendering is craft-fully hand sewn onto cream card stock and framed behind glass in a gray finish wood frame. Megalodon (Carcharocles megalodon), meaning "big tooth", is an extinct species of shark that lived approximately 23 to 3.6 million years ago (mya), during the Early Miocene to the Pliocene. This hand sewn shark tooth rendering has blue, gray and brown hues to give off a classic appearance. Printed beside the tooth are the words "Carcharocles megalodon/meg a lo don). It will look amazing on a shelf or next to your collection of fossils. This is the perfect gift for any adventurer or thrill seeker!
FRAMED ART SPECIFICS:
- 6.5625" x 6.5625" gray finish wood frame
- Fold-out easel attached to frame backing
- Thick layer of glass protects artwork
- Artwork is hand sewn with DMC or Sullivans brand of 100% Egyptian cotton embroidery floss and displayed behind glass
- Sewn on 65 lb acid and lignin free cardstock cream paper
- Created in a smoke-free environment